It is a free tool for individual Time Donors and for charities.
Users who bid on timeslots are paying real money for the consultancy provided by Time Donor.
Currently, our platform is in testing mode, that is why all 100% of the raised amount of money will be transferred to the charity selected by Time Donor. In the future, we sustain the business by taking 20% of the raised amount to cover operational costs and transfer the rest ( 80%) for charities.
Corporate volunteering is currently on the development and will be possible soon with a monthly service subscription fee.
If your company likes to participate as a corporate volunteering, please contact our Founder, Elena (firstname.lastname@example.org), she will gladly tell you about our offer for the companies.